Today I am saying So What If...
- We had a snow day here in NC yesterday and it didn't really start to snow until after dinner.
- We have another snow day today but we do actually have snow.
- I keep saying I'm going to deal with the kids old clothes and they just stay piled in the totes until someone asks about a size.
- I just want to stay in all day and not play in the above mentioned snow.
- N now thinks he will get snow on his birthday every year.
- I still got up early this morning so I could watch Supernatural before the madness began.
- I'm still not cleaning my office space off but I did make enough room to actually work a little bit.
- I stopped mid post and went out with the boys for some snowy fun.
- My weekly So What Shameless Plug - If you have been wanting some Stampin' Up goodies now is the time. Our Annual Sale-a-bration is going on now. For every $50 you spend you get to select an item from the Sale-A-Bration catty. Lots of great goodies this year. Check it out and happy shopping. www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and if you are snowed in be safe and have fun.