Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ipsy Jan 2014 Bag Review


I knew that the bags were shipped but I hadn't been paying too much attention to when mine would be here. Well today was the day I saw the AWESOME hot pink Ipsy bag in my mailbox.


Right away I was so excited and it was pretty heavy for an Ipsy bag so that had me intrigued too.


Onto the details...
  • the bag - while I will say this isn't the most awesome bag that Ipsy has sent I do like the feel of the bag and the size. I also think that it will be cute with my travel goodies.
  • Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm - I'm always good for lip balm and I've never heard of this so ready to try it out. 
  • Balanced Guru Balm Me Up Organic Cocoa & Tangy Body Balm - my skin is so dry right now so I can't wait to try this one out. Hmm I may have to have M give me a little massage ;)
  • Yaby liquid foundation in Buff - I don't normally use a liquid foundation but I'm all up for a trial. This looks a little dark for my light skin though so I will have to see.
  • Benefit the POREfressional - I'm a Benefit fan so I always love their samples.  I've not used this one before but it is supposed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and minimize the size of pores. Adding this to my regimen for after moisturizing in the mornings.
  • Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissue - Yea I don't use these on a regular basis but I love to take them when I travel and with my upcoming cruises I will need these.  So excited to get some extras.
Over all it was a very moisturizing month for me ;) Lots of new things for me to try out. If you want to check out what Ipsy is all about just click my link. It costs $10 a month (plus tax in some states) and you get a bag of samples to try out. This is one of my favorite subscriptions. For the value its a great deal for me and I always get so many new things to try out and love.

Did you get Ipsy this month? There were lots of variations so I'm curious to see what else people are getting. Let me know and I'll check it out.
Jenny

disclaimer: You guessed it. That is my referral link up there. If you decide to join through my link I get credits that I can then trade in for extra products. Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...