Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Morning Musings


I'm back for some more musings today.


  • Who watched the Grammys last night?  I like them since I really like all the performances.  Not sure I had a favorite as non just really stuck out but that also means that non were just a train wreck either.  I do love all the collaborations they do on the grammys.
  • We had a pretty slack weekend.  C and I went to the movies again on Friday and then Saturday we went to the Lego event at Barnes and Noble and then Emily came over and we went to a movie that night.
  • Ok if you read the last one and my post last week that does mean I saw three movies in the theaters last week. LOL That is alot even for me.  I saw Despicable Me 2, Frozen and Gimme Shelter.  All were pretty good.  Here is C at the theater for Frozen.

  • The other week I went to CVS and was able to get the Mickey Waffle maker for 75% off. Wahoo but we hadn't tried it yet. That all changed Saturday night.  

  • So you know my boys are nutcases but here they were the other night. N was sliding up and down the couch so that his hair would go all wonky and then since I took his picture C needed me to take one with his new Jake jammies on.


  • So this is how C takes a bath.  He was lining up his toys and when I asked if I could take a picture he said no he wasn't done yet. So I waited and this is the result. He loves having the toys in there and you all know he loves lining things up ;)

  • So how about this week?  Well I have big plans to keep working on my planner and using it even more and then my bigger plan is to take back over my desk. It has become a little crazy and I actually got a good start in yesterday so just wait until you see the final on Friday. :)
The new pens I got at Target to use in my Erin Condren planner.  They are so pretty.


Here is the start of my office.  As you can see I've been dumping everything in there from he holidays and after.  It needs to be cleaned out.  I can now as of yesterday see the desk top to I'm got the start and need to keep it up this week.

  • Lets see box news - not sure what I'll be getting this week. I think I should be getting my second Hautelegs bag that I won in a giveaway, then I should be getting a Julep, hmm and maybe something else but I'm not remember right now.  
  • Ns birthday is Tuesday and he will be 6 years old. I'm not sure how my Mr Man can possible be six already.  He is growing up all too fast.  I'm going into help his class that morning and have lunch with him. He's excited I'm coming in. He's already picked out his birthday dinner too. He wants to go to Cicis. LOL yeap he picked a nice fancy place for that night. :)
Well since I've been rambling a bit I'll going to go for now.  I hope you all have a great week and if you are getting snow too be safe. They are calling for it here on Wednesday but I'll believe it when I see it.

Have a great week,
Jenny

disclaimer: Those are a couple referral links up there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...