Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So What Wednesday


Linking up again for So What Wednesday.

This week I'm saying So What If....

  • I'm getting way to into helping my sister get stuff for her first apartment.  She wants eclectic dishes ala Friends and I'm on the hunt.  I see lots of flea market shopping in our future this spring.
  • In that regard Crate & Barrel had free shipping the other day and I ordered one thing. LOL It was a whopping $1 shipped. They are napkin rings but I love them.

  • It snowed a little here last night we got a dusting but other areas got over and inch (and yes we call that snow here in NC ;)) and I'm still taking the boys for their pictures outside today. I can't wait.
  • I am so so so so ready for N to go back to school tomorrow.  The advantage of year round is about the time the kids are oh so bored and getting on each others nerves they go back to school.
  • Shameless Plugs:  Don't forget about the ongoing My Paper Pumpkin special and the current Walt Disney World Discount that are out right now.
  • Now onto trying Shannon's new direction for So What Wednesday.
    So What If we are not doing a huge party for the boys birthdays this year.  We are going to do some fun activities as a family and they will have so much more fun that way. :)
So what do you think? Do you like the new direction she is going in. She is going to try to take a negative and swing it into a positive. I think for now I will do a hybrid post and work on getting all my negatives into positives as we go on. :)

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. You must have some serious willpower to only have bought one thing from Crate and Barrel! I would never be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to whine sometimes. But a good positive direction now and then won't hurt any of us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...