Linking up again for So What Wednesday.
This week I'm saying So What If....
- I'm getting way to into helping my sister get stuff for her first apartment. She wants eclectic dishes ala Friends and I'm on the hunt. I see lots of flea market shopping in our future this spring.
- In that regard Crate & Barrel had free shipping the other day and I ordered one thing. LOL It was a whopping $1 shipped. They are napkin rings but I love them.
- It snowed a little here last night we got a dusting but other areas got over and inch (and yes we call that snow here in NC ;)) and I'm still taking the boys for their pictures outside today. I can't wait.
- I am so so so so ready for N to go back to school tomorrow. The advantage of year round is about the time the kids are oh so bored and getting on each others nerves they go back to school.
- Shameless Plugs: Don't forget about the ongoing My Paper Pumpkin special and the current Walt Disney World Discount that are out right now.
- Now onto trying Shannon's new direction for So What Wednesday.
So What If we are not doing a huge party for the boys birthdays this year. We are going to do some fun activities as a family and they will have so much more fun that way. :)
So what do you think? Do you like the new direction she is going in. She is going to try to take a negative and swing it into a positive. I think for now I will do a hybrid post and work on getting all my negatives into positives as we go on. :)
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!