Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Morning Musings

disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

Good Morning!!! How was everyone's weekend?  We didn't do a ton of things here. M worked all day Saturday so the boys and I ran some errands and then came home to hang out. They were real troopers Saturday morning so we stopped at Taco Bell for lunch. It was early and no one else was there but N did not want to sit with us so he sat across the restaurant all by himself. LOL  C thought this was funny and I had to take pictures of them both.


That night Farm Aid was simulcast online so we chromecasted it up to the TV so that N could look for his Nana.  Her favorite man every is Willie Nelson so I let him stay up to see him. He made it till the end of the show but he crashed fast once his head hit the pillow.


Saturday was a good day for me when the mail came as I got my Ipsy and my POPSugar boxes. I'm liking them both and really getting mail just makes me happy.

Sunday we went to lunch and then came home to watch football and play outside. The weather turned out to be beautiful here in NC so the boys really got to wear themselves out.

So lets see what is coming up this week. Hopefully N gets to start his run club today. The weather is a little iffy but they are really going to try and get it in.  C has school this week and I have his PAT team meeting this morning and then his parent meet-n-mingle on Wednesday. I also need to drop off my consignment sale stuff for the sale next weekend at First United Methodist Church here in Cary. If you are in the area you should check it out. It is a great sale.


Did you see that more Frozen themed attractions are coming to Walt Disney World?  This week it was announced that Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion would transformed into a Frozen themed ride, the Frozen Singalong in Disney Hollywood Studios is being extended indefinitely and that Queen Elsa will be using her powers to light up the castle each night this holiday season.  What do you think? Are you excited for more Frozen fun while you are visiting WDW?  For more information on this and other Disney fun check out and like my facebook page www.facebook.com/jennyatlovethemousetravel.

What is your week looking to be? Anything fun and exciting this week for you?
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...