Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

This post contains referral links.

Since I haven't had a chance to get on this week I'm going to play some catch up today.

  • We had a great weekend. We went to Football on Sunday and it was a little warm to start but turned out to be a great time. The boys loved it again.
  • Then Sunday we went on a birthday party to the Duke Lemur Center. Both boys thought that it was really fun and C especially loved them. He keeps wanting to go back.

  • The weather so far this week (well until today) has been awesome.  The boys played ball outback Monday night and last night it was a little cooler so we went for a walk. It was wonderful.


  • And then we have today where it has been pouring all morning and it is so cold. I'm going to have my first apple cider of the season this afternoon when I get home from preschool pickup. ;)
  • No other real plans this week. It is Ns last week of school before track out so he's been busy. C and I are going to hang inside today and hopefully the weather clears up so we can maybe go out tomorrow.
  • Have I told you guys before that I am obsessed with Zulily?  They send these emails everyday and I'm pretty sure if I didn't hold back I would be ordering everyday. So many great things on there.
  • Speaking of shopping the Weekly Deals at Stampin' Up are AWESOME this week.  I can see the hamburger and pennant dies in my near future ;)

Well I need to be off and grab C from preschool soon.  I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Anyone doing anything fun?  Is your weather going to be rainy today too? The rest of the week is looking better so that is good.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...