Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday Weekly Update

Since today is our Monday I'm going to do my weekly update today. :)

How was every one's weekend? Ours was busy and then not busy at the same time.  Friday was just a long day all around for some reason and I decided it needed to be capped off it a nice drink in my Jug ;)

We went to the NCState Football game on Saturday and they managed to squeak out a win on the last play. So yea for that and the boys had a great time.
Face painting time!!!!

My guys. Go State!!!
Then that night we had a cookout with the neighbors and N got to spend the night over there.  It was his first non-family sleepover and he had a blast. He is already asking when he gets to do it again.

M worked on Sunday so the boys and I just stayed home and hung out. We didn't really get anything done and while it was nice I think it made the day go by really slow.

Monday the holiday so no work for M and we headed to the pool for fun and games.  We stayed so long that I'm not sure I've stayed that long in one day all season. LOL They had games for the kids and BBQ and tattoos and face painting. The boys had a blast.

Glitter tattoos. Of course C picked a pink skull. :)

N getting ready to go down the slide.

We are back in the swing of things today kindof. It's a crazy week at Ns school. He has his Boosterthon fun run on Thursday and then Friday is an early release day so his schedule is a little off this week. He is all for it and my family all sponsored him this weekend so he will get lots of goodies this week for the run.

C also starts preschool tomorrow. He is ready but it will make for a little more rushed in the mornings since we will have to get him out of the house too. He gets up pretty easily but he isn't the fastest to get moving so this should be fun to do 3 mornings a week.

So that was my weekend and week ahead look.  It is also the beginning of the month so we have subscription box spoilers to look forward too and also new TV shows will be starting soon. I need to get on the ball working on my TV chart for this year.  I love new TV season.

I'm still looking at possible going to WDW for a night at Mickey Not So Scary Halloween party in Oct with my sister.  So just shows you it is never too late to plan a trip if you are interested in going just let me know.  And I placed a large Stampin' Up order the other day but I need to work on the order that I get for going on my cropping retreat in Nov.  Just need to decide what I want for that one. So many great options with the new holiday mini.

Be on the lookout this week for some more fun posts. I've already got some thoughts going so I hope I get a chance to work on them :)

What are you guys up to this week? Did you have a great weekend? Are your kids going back to school this week? Are you guys ready?

Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...