Tuesday, September 30, 2014

TV Talk Tuesday




WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Well the new Fall TV season is underway and I've actually already watched some of the shows this season. I'm normally pretty far behind in catching up but somehow I'm on the ball (well at least a little bit)  As with my other TV Talk posts there are spoilers listed below so if you haven't watched and don't want to know skip this post or skip that section.

If you haven't seen my fall TV chart you can check it out HERE.  There are still many shows that haven't started yet and some new ones I haven't watched yet but here are a couple I have watched and have comments on ;)


Once Upon a Time
So I mentioned this yesterday but I really really really liked the season premiere on Sunday.  I was a little concerned with all the Frozen stuff being added and while there was more Frozen then I was expecting in the first episode I thought they did a great job.  The snow beast and the troll were a great nod right to the movie and I think they worked. It also alluded to how/why the girls would be in the  enchanted forest and therefore why they are even part of the Once story.  I can't wait to see how it goes.  Now for the rest of the story. I think its an interesting concept for Regina to want to change the book and I'm glad that she has her mirror back. (All due to Revolution cancellation last season I'm sure :() Then for Rumple and Belle to do their iconic dance and then for him to find the Sorcerers hat.  Oh so many good Disney goodies in this episode.


Red Band Society
I've watched the first couple of episodes of this one and I'm liking it so far. I'm thinking as long as they don't get too heavy in the medical stuff and keep it more about the kids that just happen to be in the hospital I think it will work.  Some of the characters still need some flushing out and a little less stereotypical behavior but I think that will come with time.  I'll be sticking with this one for awhile and see how it goes.


Scorpion
Love Love Love this show. So far of the ones I've watched this is probably my favorite.  M and I watched the first one last night and then even though it was late we watched the second episode too.  I feel like there are shows with one odd ball genius in the mix but this one has so many and they are all geniuses but in a different way.  I hope that they keep the storylines interesting and unique as the show goes on.


NCIS: New Orleans
This show isn't even on my chart but we kept seeing the commercials and it reminded me of CSI:Miami which M loved and watched until it was cancelled so I decided to Tivo it.  M and I watched it and I actually liked it.  It is a normal procedural type show but I love the New Orleans setting and all the colors and music. I know M will keep watching and I won't mind catching it with him when I'm around too.

So what do you think? Have you been watching any of the new shows so far this season?  Starting this Thursday through next week are all the good CW shows so I'm sure to be back with an update on those soon ;)  I'll have to talk about my boys over on Supernatural. This season looks AWESOME!!!  There are also some shows that are back I haven't gotten to yet but I'll get there. Gotta love the Tivo and getting to schedule your own mini marathons. LOL

Happy TV Watching everyone!!!
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...