Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stampin' Up Card Kits


Have you been wanting to make cards but aren't sure where to start?

Check out the Stampin' Up Cardmaking Kits. They come with everything you need to create a collection of cards.

Here are just a couple of the kits that Stampin' Up offers.

Everyday Occasions Card kit includes everything except adhesive to make 20 cards for almost any occasion.


Hip Hip Hooray Kit gives you the supplies for 20 cards for Thanks, Its your Day and Just for you.


The Fancy Friends Kit has the supplies to make 6 quick notes for your friends.

Aren't they so fun?  There are are many other options for kits and sets in the catalog that you can see in my store at www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net and if you love getting kits and making projects that are self contained don't forget about My Paper Pumpkin the Stampin' Up Monthly Subscription Service where they will send a project to you each month. :)


Let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up or crafting in general and send me a message if you would like a catalog sent to you. I'll be glad to get one out for you to use just let me know.  I will be back soon with some new crafty posts for you all to see.

Happy Crafting,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...