Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


Linking up again today for Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.


  • C started back to preschool yesterday and while he wasn't so sure he wanted me to leave him he said he had a great time.

  • It did make for a very tired C and he came home and had lunch and then asked to sit on my lap. I should know that is never a good sign as he was out in a blink of an eye.


  • N has his Boosterthon fun run today at school so we are heading over to that soon. He is so excited that he got some prizes for his pledges all ready.
  • In addition to the fun run he is all excited about running. His school is starting a running club and we signed him up. Every Monday they will meet and run around the track for about 30minutes.  I'm better we have early to bed Mondays starting soon ;)
  • New TV is starting soon and I still need to do my chart. I usually wait for my EW to come so I can use it as my guide but I'm getting anxious waiting for it and may have to look the shows up online.
  • I'm scrapping with friends this weekend and I need to make some My Paper Pumpkin kits so I can share them with you.  Remember that you can get your first two months for 50% off if you sign up by the 10th. I shared that here if you want more details.
So those are my Thoughts this morning. My brain is on heading to Boosterthon and then running some errands.  What are you thinking about today?

Jenny

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...