Birchbox comes in a bright pink wrapper packaging. I love opening the mailbox and seeing the bright box.
This months goodies:
- Number 4 - Super Comp Prep & Protect - this is a leave in conditioner. I think I've said this before but I'm not big on the leave in conditioners or the dry shampoos or anything like that so I probably won't be using this. I don't know maybe I'm missing out but its just not my thing. I will be passing this along or trading it.
- Purminerals - CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 in light - This was my Suits pick and I can't wait to try this sample. I'm all over moisturizers and I've never tried this brand. I'm also glad that they color matched me correctly and I got a light sample since I'm so pale.
- Benta Berry - G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream - another moisturizer and I'm all over it. I can't wait to give this sample a go.
- Body Drench - Quicktan Gradual Self Tanning Lotion - I got two samples of this and its been forever since I've used a self tanner. Pretty much before I had N so I'm all about giving this a try. I got the Medium tone so I hope its not too dark.
- Birchbox - Bobby Pins - these are the beauty extra this month and I really like them. They are really cute and if I don't get to wear them soon I'm sure my sister will "borrow" them when she sees them. She uses bobby pins more then me.
So over all its an ok month. Will I use almost everything yes but is it exciting no. Does that make it bad? No it doesn't not all samples are going to WOW me and the whole point is to try new products and I will be doing that with these. Still curious about Birchbox? It is a subscription box service that sends you a box of samples each month for $10. You can then review your items for Birchbox points and use these towards items in their store.
Did you get a box this month? What did you get?
disclaimer: That is my link up there so if you order through me I get points to use in the shop and I would be very happy :)