Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So What Wednesday


So it's Wednesday again and I'm linking up with Life After I Dew and saying So What If:


  • I just finally finished watching last season of Once Upon a Time.  Now I just want next season to start already.
  • I've been wanting to go to Comic Con for years and now its all trendy and I feel like I missed my chance.
  • It hasn't sunk in yet that N starts Kindergarten next week.  Really next week I will have a kindergartner  I'm waiting on the water works.
  • C and I have no real set plans for Aug while N is in school and before C starts preschool.
  • I spent a couple hours working on organizing my craft room yesterday and I'm not sure how much good it did :(
  • we decide to go to the pool today just so that I can hope for a 2 hour nap from C this afternoon.
  • I made watch 3 episodes of King & Maxwell last night so I could get my Christian Kane fix.
  • my oven still isn't fixed and I'm kindof over it.  We're crock potting chicken today for those that want to know.
So that's my list today what are you saying So What it?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...