This month didn't disappoint. Citrus Lane doesn't have themes every month anymore but I would say this is a back to school kindof box. C will be starting preschool this fall and N is starting kindergarten so these items will really get some use. And now onto the goodies:
- Bynto by Goodbyn - This is a great three section bento box. N has been taking another box that we had gotten from them last fall for lunch bunch at his preschool so I know we will use this one this year too. I'm thinking that I might need to get some more of these so that both boys can have one.
- Dishwasher-safe Sticker Set from Goodbyn - we didn't get the stickers the last time so I'm excited for these. I'm thinking we will pull both boxes out and let them go to town.
- Cool It Buddy Instant Cold Packs by Me4Kidz - I've actually never used one of these and at first I thought it was something to keep in the freezer but nope this is an instant pack that I can take wherever we go. I'm tossing this in our car bag so that we have ice on the road in case we get a booboo while playing and face it I have two very monkey like boys so that is sure to happen :)
- Lace & Trace from Melissa and Doug - I love this activity and we actually have it at my mom's house already. N thinks its great and I'm sure C will grow into it too. I'm going to stash this one away for him in a couple months when we need some fun activity to do.
- Mighty Shield Bug Repellent from Episencial - I am the bug magnet in my family. They find me and munch away so I'm very excited to try this out. I do love Episencial products that I've gotten samples of before so this is already by my back door waiting for me to head outside to play.
- Also included was a certificate for some Postagrams from Sincerely,Inc for 10 free postcards. I think we've gotten these before and I didn't use them so I'm going to make a point to use these this time.
So all in all a great month. Did you get a Citrus Lane box this month? What was in your box?
disclaimer: You've got it that is my link up there and as I said we both get something if you order through it.