Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Birchbox June 2013 Take 2

No you aren't reading that wrong I got another Birchbox this month. I had enough points to gift myself another subscription and wasn't thinking and forgot to start it for next month. At first I was like oops but then I remembered the June boxes had the nail polish in them and I was like Woohoo since you can never have too many polishes. :)


So for some reason it won't let me rotate this picture and get my explanation point the right way. So very annoying but I was excited to get the box.


This box wasn't very full but I'm excited about whats in here.

  • Juicy Couture - Couture La la perfume - I've said before I'm not huge on perfumes but this is ok not too strong.
  • Whish - Shave Crave Shaving Cream - I've gotten this one before in a box and pretty sure I liked it then too. I used it on a trip and it smells so good.
  • Coola - Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face - I've said this before but I've had melanoma twice so sunscreen is a must for me. This one will not be going to waste.
  • Color Club - Wanderlust Collection London Calling - love love love this color. I've used my other color multiple times already and I'm pretty sure this will be added into my rotation quickly.
  • La-Fresh - Eco-beauty Oil-free face cleanser - these are great when I'm traveling around. I love the samples for tossing in my travel bag.
So I really like this box. All Items I will use and are decent size samples. Still curios about Birchbox ? It's a subscription box that costs $10 a month and you get a box of samples. There are many different variations each month and you fill out a short survey when you sign up.  Then once you get the items you can fill out reviews for points that can then we used in the store so that makes the price even better.

Since I got this box so late I will be getting another box soon. :) I can't wait.

Jenny

disclaimer: Yeap you got it that's my link up there.  You sign up through me and I get points to use in the store for more goodies. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...