Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Morning Musings




I can't believe its Monday already. Its always so hard to get back into the swing of things after a holiday weekend.  We had a great relaxing weekend and didn't have any plans so we just hung around the house.  Here are a couple highlights.


  • The boys did some sparklers, 




  • I read a whole book - Kresley Cole's Macrieve - Does anyone else read her books?  I love them and this one was so good.




  • M and I got to watch a couple movies.  Well I picked the movies and he just had to watch. ;) (Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2 and alot of Pirates of the Caribbean since they are on marathon on all weekend.)













So what is up for the week ahead? Lets see....

  • N is heading to my mom's house for a couple days before he goes back to school.
  • My sister has orientation up here at NCState so I'll get to see her for lunch one day. :)
  • I should be getting my POPSugarBirchbox, and Ipsy this week. So be on the look out for those reviews.
  • With N gone I hope to get to use last months My Paper Pumpkin.  C still naps so I might be able to get some time to put it together. I can't wait to show you what it looks like. I loved the pattern.
  • Oh and the 10th will be busy for me. Its the day that the 2014 package rates come out for WDW and I have some quotes to do. Are you interested in going in 2014 or still want to go this year just send me a message and I'll work up a quote for you. My services are FREE. Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel
So looks like a busy week for me. :) I love busy weeks. What do you have going on this week? How was your weekend?

Jenny

disclaimer: As usual those are my links up there. Order through me and it gets me closer to getting some free or reduced stuff with my boxes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...