Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Letters


Holy Moly it's Friday so must be time for Friday Letters.

Dear N - I love how excited you were that we went to your school yesterday. Lets keep this up for say the next 13 years when its time to go back.

Dear C - You are just so stinkin' cute all the time and those dimples don' t hurt at all.  You are going to be a heart breaker.

Dear Lego - Why must you make a clear lego? I'm pretty sure there is no need except to hide in my carpet for me to step on.

Dear GH - How could you have sucked me in so easily. I'm pretty sure I've watched every episode since I tried you out one day ;)

Dear Fall TV season - can you get here already? I've been catching up on my shows from last season and now I want the new ones to start like right now.

Dear Smores - Why are you so delicious?  Ever since the girls told me I could make them in the microwave I'm pretty much addicted and I could eat them all day and night long.

So those are my letters today. How about you?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...