WOW can you believe its Monday again already? The weekends go way to fast. We had an uneventful weekend here. It was nasty and rainy on Saturday so we just stayed home and watched tv.
- I finally watched the finale of Revenge. Does anyone else still watch it? I'm hooked and not sure why it took me so long to watch the last couple of episodes.
- Then since I was home alone with the boys in bed and M working a concert I kept my girlie on and started watching Mistresses. I'm pretty sure I could get hooked on this show. It is smutty goodness. ;) Is anyone else addicted to the song in the commercials for the show? I know its the new Selena Gomez song and I love it. I've seen her perform it on a couple awards shows so far and its just as good then.
- Wow Big Brother. I'm just not sure what to say about these people. Wow just Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the off tv stuff this season yet but from the TV shows I'm liking Howard and Helen so far. I'll have to see how they play it out the next couple of weeks.
- M headed to a house warming yesterday and I whipped up a My Paper Pumpkin card for him to put the gift card in. It was from the June box so be on the lookout for a post on that this week. ;)
Hmm so lets see what is on the horizon this week.
- I need to look through the posts for deals on school supplies and work on getting the rest of Ns list.
- I didn't get my Ipsy last week so it should be here this week and some people are getting their Citrus Lane boxes so I'll be on the look out for that too.
- Scrapbooking at Archivers on Saturday so I need to start getting that stuff together and in that regard I need to finalize my new catty Stampin' Up order. I've been a slacker but I keep seeing all these great projects with new stuff so I need to get my order in.
Over all not a busy week but I'm sure my boys will make it interesting. What are you up to this week?
disclaimer: Yes there are some affiliate links up there. :)