Tuesday, July 9, 2013

POPSugar July 2013 Box Review

My POPSugar Musthave box came today a day before I was expecting it and even though I had looked at the spoilers (Oh come on you know that I had to peak. ;)) I was still excited to get the items. I try to hold out my judgement until I get the items in my hands.  For those wanting to know POPSugar Musthave is a subscription box that sends you an assortment of must have goodies each month for $35.


First look and it wasn't the heaviest box but you you know that not all good things are heavy. :)


This months contents:
  • Mighty Leaf Iced Tea in Calypso Mango - This is a summer must have down in the south however I'm not big on flavored teas. I'm sure someone here will like it and I will pass it along.
  • Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray - So this is really awesome. I love this huge ice cube tray. I'm normally a crushed ice kindof girl but these look so great. I think the boys will like making some ice with strawberries in it or grapes or something. How fun is that.
  • Hannahmax Dark Chocolate Crunchy Cookie Chips - I haven't tried these yet but I'm hearing raves on them. I'm sure M will be all over them when he gets home so we'll try them out tomorrow.  I'm not sure what isn't to love with chocolate and cookies.
  • NCLA  polish in AS IF! - this is a light purple polish and you know I'm all over that. I'm sure I "NEED" another polish and everyone knows that I love purple. I've never used this brand but its 5-free so I can't wait to give it a try.
  • Supergoop! SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum - I've never used this brand but I do have samples here from other boxes. Everyone is very excited for this and I can't wait to try it out. You all know that I love moisturizers and after two rounds of melanoma I'm huge on the sunscreen.  I'm really hoping I don't just love love love this though since its pretty pricey which of course means that I will probably love it.
  • and I'm saving the best for last Baublebar Rose Double Curb Chain - I just don't know what to say about this. I had seen the spoilers and thought ok not sure I will wear that but ok and then I opened it up and WOW is it ugly. LOL I'm not even sure what else to say about it. It reminds me of the chains that we wore back in the 80s (shhh yes I'm aging myself a bit with that statement).  I did see a good idea about weaving some ribbon through it so I might try that out and see if it can pass as usable.
So what do you think? This was not the best month by any means but I don't think it was the worst either. I will be getting a couple more months at least.  Today POPSugar Musthave sent an email telling us that its their anniversary and next month we will be getting a gift in our boxes.
 
I'm loving this necklace and I like Gorjana & Griffin so I can't wait to get it. This already makes next months box worth it to me.  If you want to order or see more information you can check it out POPSugar Musthave.

So did you get this months box?  What did you think?

Jenny

Disclaimer: That is my link up there and if you order through me then I will be that much closer to a free box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...