Ipsy time. I get very excited for this bag every month as I use so many things out of it and it is my favorite beauty bag right now. Love Love Love it and this month is no exception. I of course had peaked at all the spoilers but there were some either/or items this month and I couldn't wait to see which ones I would get.
Ipsy still does themed bags and this months theme was Beach Beauty. I think the little hot pink bag is very beachy and I will be tossing it in the pool bag to help corral some of those pool items. I should be able to find them in this bag pretty easily. :) Now onto the rest of the loot:
- Coola mineral sunscreen Rose essence tinted moisturizer - I've gotten a couple Coola samples lately but this is the first tinted one I've gotten. I'm all about a good moisturizer and since I always wear SPF I'm very excited to give this one a try.
- Nicole by OPI in Pretty in Plum - this polish was not in the standard bag and I got it for having some referrals (thanks guys!!) but let me just say I love it. I'm all about purple and this is nice and rich. Also funny that it must be from the Selena Gomez collection and I'm currently obsessed with her new single. Just see my Mistresses comment from this morning.
- Nailtini in Mai Tai - yes another polish but I've gotten nailtini before and I really like their polishes. This is a deep coral color and very summery. I'm going to give it a try and if I don't care for it alone I know it will look great under some glitter.
- POP pouty pop crayon in Coral Crush - let me say I've never used a lip crayon before but I've heard all good things and this looks fun. I can't wait to try it with a little of my favorite chap stick over it to make it really shine. (and what is that you ask well Lipsmakers Dr Pepper flavor of course;))
- bhcosmetics California collection eyeshadow sample - loving the trio of colors and they are all things that I will use. This is so cute and easy to carry I'm tossing it right in my bag.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray - ok guys you know that I'm not big on hair items but you all tell me this stuff is awesome so I am going to try it out. I will let you know how it goes.
disclaimer: yeap that's my affiliate link and if you signup through my link then I will get more extra goodies in my next bag and I will be so so so happy. :)