It's Thursday again so time for some Thoughts. I'm linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again this week.
- Whose watching Big Brother? I loved that they made a big play the first week. I also peeked at spoilers so I know who won HOH and its going to be a gooooooooood week. I can't wait to watch some After Dark.
- This week marks a year that I've been working for Love the Mouse Travel and I love it. I love helping people plan their vacations and talking Disney all the time.
- In that same regard I realized the other day that I've been with Stampin' Up for 9 years. Really 9 years so much has happened in that time frame I can't believe its been so long.
- We don't have any plans today. M has to work later and I thought of taking the boys to see fireworks but C goes to bed so early I think we'll just stay home and watch on tv. If we really want to go maybe we'll try and catch some tomorrow. (It was rainy here yesterday so some got postponed to Friday.)
- I'm ready for some boxes this week. They should start shipping and getting to me soon. This month I'm getting Ipsy, Birchbox, Sweet Pea Box, My Paper Pumpkin, Citrus Lane and POPSugar. Six is so much better then the nine I got the other month LOL but I am on the look out for maybe another one ;) Oh shoot I already got Julep ok so I got seven this month. Still a good number LOL
- Speaking of Julep I was just reading their email yesterday about a white mani and how to make it look good. I have white on now but I put the Fireworks glitter over it and it looks ok but the white by itself was not great. They do a layer of base coat, then a layer of white, a layer of matte topcoat, another layer of white and then the top coat. I would have never thought of putting the matte coat in the middle like that but since I just used some Birchbox points to get one I'm going to have to try it. I'm wondering if it will work for most light color polishes? I'm horrible with those light colors.
So that's my randomness for the day. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July.
disclaimer: I did through my links up there. You know the drill order through me and I get something ;)