Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!



So it's Wednesday again and I'm linking up with Life After I Dew and saying So What If:


  • while watching Warehouse 13 I'm loving that Giles and Spike are reunited.  I love seeing the Buffy cast together on other shows and I love all the little inside references. Made me smile :)
  • in the last couple of weeks I've gotten four new polishes in my boxes and that's not counting my Julep box.  
  • my house looks like toys threw up in it.  We've been too busy having a great summer to worry about it.  N starts school in 2 weeks we'll worry about it then. ;)

Well I think that's it. I'm drawing a blank on this post today and I've tried writing it three times already. LOL  I guess I don't have many So whats this week.

How is your week going so far? Are you going to link up?

Jenny

disclaimer: with my current addiction to polishes you know that I  had to have my link up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...