Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Wow how did it get to be Thursday already? I'm linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for some thoughts.

  • Wow the people are Big Brother are just crazy this year.  I sometimes wonder if they do not realize that people are actually watching them 24/7 online. I can see how maybe you could forget in your own house but in the BB house no way are you forgetting.
  • So hard to believe that my sister is here for college orientation this week and I get to see her for lunch today.  I know she thinks I will be awesome and I'll see her way more once she's in college since you know every college kid wants to be seen with their big sister.  I know I will bribe her roommates with free food and subscription box goodies ;)
  • You never realize  how loud kids make a house until they aren't here.  Yesterday C was taking a late nap and with N gone and with the tv off it was so quiet.  I  actually relished in my work with the quiet.
  • I'm not sure what was actually wrong with my oven except it was something with the circuit board but it is now fixed and hopefully shipping back to me soon. I didn't realize how good all baked meals sound until I wasn't able to bake anything.
  • So I've been recording Mistresses and Under the Dome but I haven't watched either yet.  Anyone watching them? Do I need to watch or just take off the Tivo?
So that's my bit of randomness thoughts today.  What are  you thinking about?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...