Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Morning Musings



Another weekend came and went and onto Monday.  We spent a good portion of the weekend outside playing.  N spent about 6 hours outside on Saturday and another 5 or so on Sunday.  He had a blast and loved playing with the neighbors before they start back to school. They are all a couple years older then him so they start back full time today.  Even C got into the outdoor playing which made for some long naps and a happy mommy.



M and I started watching Under the Dome this weekend. I'm really liking it and I love that it is filmed so close to me.  I can't wait to recognize something. I'm really bad about spotting things though until they really point it out. LOL  but I do know that its close so I'm sure we will see something that we know sooner or later.  I'm still working on starting Falling Skies. I haven't watched any yet so that will take some time before I get up to speed.

This is a big week for us as N starts Kindergarten on Wed.  He only goes the one day this week and then starts full time next week.  He is still really excited about this  but we'll see how long it lasts. :)  We also have to drop off the paperwork for C to start preschool.  He doesn't start until after Labor Day but I'm counting down to that.  I'll have about six hours a week without a boy with me. I have big plans of trying to go to the grocery store and maybe using my elliptical.  Of course if any of you want to plan a trip I'll do that first ;)

I don't think I'm expecting any boxes this week. I skipped Julep this month as I've been getting so many polishes lately.  I did buy the allure beauty box but I'm not sure when it is supposed to be here and I just placed a very large Stampin' Up order but I don't think it will make it to me this week. :(

So what are you up to this week? Did you have a good weekend?

Jenny

disclaimer: You got it. There are a couple of my links up there and you know the drill I get something if you order or join through me. As always just send me a message or write a comment if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...