Friday, August 9, 2013

Allure Fall Must Haves

Wowsers everyone my Allure Fall Must Haves box came today. I was so excited to know it had shipped and I was so hoping it wasn't delayed from today.


First look - This box was seriously heavy. I knew that the shipping said 10lbs but I wasn't really expecting it to be that heavy and big.  I was very excited. And yes that is more then an information card it is a whole book with all of the items listed with information on them.


Very impressed with the shipping. I knew that the products were a larger size but I guess I assumed they would just be tossed in a box. LOL nope they took it very serious and everything was nice and neat.


And here are all the goodies. Allure posts what you are getting but I was still so excited to get my hands on everything.  The box itself costs $39.99 plus shipping and tax so about $50 depending on where you live.  A lot yes but I knew right off I would use most of the products in there and then I'd have some to try out too which is always fun.  I do see a couple which I know I won't use so I will pass those along or see about trading for something else.

Over all I am over the moon with this box. I'm not sure exactly how often it is offered but I think maybe quarterly. I know they had one for summer that I missed out on. They sell out really fast so you have to be on the ready.

Did you get an Allure box this time? What did you think about it?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...