Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So What Wednesday


Time again for So What Wednesday and I'm linking up.  Today I'm saying So What If.....


  • C and I leave for Clt tomorrow and I haven't packed a thing. 
  • When I do get to packing today I'm starting with my scrappy stuff so I'm ready for CKC. :)
  • I'm beyond excited that the highs are only going to be in the low 70s this weekend and I can wear jeans and not melt.
  • My sister moves into her dorm Friday and I won't be here to help ;)  I'll make it up with a nice goodie bag next week.
  • I'm counting down the days until C starts preschool.

Well I think that is it today. Short and sweet. How about you are you linking up? What are you saying So What to this week?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...