Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Citrus Lane August 2013 Review

I'll admit I've been stalking the mailman for my Citrus Lane box.  I've seen some spoilers but I get so excited getting my actual items and I was not disappointed today.

First look. They always wrap the items so cutely. Actually this month my box was a little fatter and smaller then before. I hadn't noticed before but it looks like they use a box closer to the size of your items instead of just using the big box every time. I actually don't think that some of these items would fit in the other box so I'm assuming that is why we got this one.



First look at the goodies. I do love the little info cards since many times there are items in here that I've never heard of.


And onto our goodies. I have C aged up to 34 months since I like getting items that we can grow into.

  • Bear on the Go First Puzzles from Barefoot Books - I'm really excited for these puzzles. C is all about puzzles right now and he is always wanting to do them on the Ipad so I'm glad we have some that are the non-technology kind.
  • Pet Pals from Creativity for Kids - Another winner at our house. C and N both love to do Art so a togo Art book is right up our alley.
  • Eric Carle Ouchies Jr - You can never have enough band aids when you have boys. Cute ones cure all booboos. Just a kiss from mom and a band aid and all is right in the world. These are great too as C is obsessed recently with Eric Carle books so having ouchies to match he will love.
  • All Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes form CleanWell - Another something that you can never have to many of. I've never used this brand but I'm always up to try something new.
  • Cheddar Bunnies from Annie's - We love Annie's snacks and I'm tossing these in my purse for when we need a snack on the go.
  • There was also a code for FABKIDS in the box to get your first month free but I don't include that since its signing you up for a subscription and I may or may not try it out.
So what do you think? All in all I'm loving this month and it will give us hours of fun and enjoyment.  If you are interested Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box for kids that costs $25 a month. You give them the birthday and they send age appropriate items for you to try out.

Jenny

disclaimer: That is my link up there and if you check it out through me and order then I get credits to use towards my future boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...