This week I'm saying So What if...
- We had Cs meet the teacher today and I had the child that screamed when we got there. I then proceeded to tell them that next week I will be passing him off and leaving. :)
- To celebrate his semi-first day we had to get some DD on the way home. It was calling me I HAD to have it.
- After the parent meeting last night I went to Target to get diapers and came home with over $100 worth of stuff ;) I'm positive I needed the magnetic nail polish.
- I get a little sad clearing out all of Cs too small clothes. Sad to see the little things go and knowing that he and N will be in the same size soon. LOL
- I made Chili last night for dinner and it is still Aug. I want fall to come so I can do more fallish foods.
- Football starts on Saturday and I do get to go. M is taking N so C and I will be home hopefully with him napping.
- I'm so ready for the fall tv season to start. I still need to make my viewing spreadsheet so I'm ready to set the tivo.
I think that is all my randomness today. Are you linking up? What are you saying So What to today?