Friday, August 9, 2013

Birchbox Aug Box Review

I have not been keeping up with my Birchbox  sub lately so I had no clue it was coming today. Can you tell I had a great mail day today. I got so many packages and I couldn't wait to dig in. With being busy lately I hadn't even watched the spoiler boards so I had no idea what was in each box.  


First look and I love these little boxes. I have a stockpile in my garage and I reach for them all the time to reuse so if you get anything from me look for a recycled box ;)


I'll admit there is one item I would never buy myself in this box. I actually didn't even know it existed. LOL You will see below:)
  • ModelCo Party Prook Lipstick in Red Velvet - This is a deep red just like you would expect with the name. I love it though and I don't wear a ton of lipstick I'm more a gloss girl but I'm keeping this one for the nights I do get fancy.
  • Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream - I'm getting a collection of these BB creams and I've only tried a couple of them. With my new organization system I can find them more easily and I hope to work through my stash. This one will go into that pile.
  • Yes To Cucumber towelettes - I love this brand and these towelettes. This is just a sample but will be great for a night away. I'm adding this to my togo bag.
  • Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - I think I've gotten this before in a box but I've not used it yet. I'm really  bad about not doing anything to protect my hair from the suns rays. I'm going to work on using this the next day we are going to be outside for the day like at a football game or something. 
  • Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes - so here is the item I don't think I would ever buy and I had no idea that it existed. I will say I don't have the stinky feet syndrome after a long day but C so does LOL to be so little he has the worst feet funk after being in shoes all day so maybe we will be buying something like this for him. Where I'm thinking this will be helpful is after a long day in the theme parks after wearing my rainbows and the black nastiness that is the bottom of my feet. I wonder if these will help clean that off instead of me sitting on the side of the tub scrubbing. ;)  Oh yes that whole comment is way TMI sorry.
So that was my box this month. I actually do like it even though the feet wipes make me laugh.  If you are interested in getting a Birchbox its a subscription box that costs $10 a month and then you can review your items for points and use those points for full size items in the Birchbox store. :)  I love shopping in that store with my points and getting more goodies sent to my house.

Jenny

disclaimer: You guessed it that is my link up there and I will get more points if you order through me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...