First look - I love the way Julep packs their boxes. Everything is always so wrapped up.
My Picnic Mystery Box Version 1:
- Sugar Smooch Lip Scrub - I'm not sure I've ever used a lip scrub before but this smells awesome so I will give it a try. Julep says it will leave your lips soft, smooth, and ready for color (or kisses) I think I might have to recruit M to try it out. ;)
- Nan - a Nantucket Red Creme - I'm so excited to get this one. I don't get every month and the Nantucket collection was one I missed out with Nan being a favorite from it.
- Evie - a fresh pricked raspberry creme with gold shimmer - this is the exclusive to the picnic mystery boxes and part of the reason I easily jumped on board. This is so pretty.
- Marie - sheer lavender jelly nail glaze - This is one of Julep s Rock Candy Nail Glazes and I've never used a jelly glaze plus I love purple so this will be going on my nails soon.
- Zora - frosted pink pearl shimmer - I'll be honest this is a little light for me but I recently got and email from Julep about how to get a good white color nails and I'm assuming I can use it with other lighter color polishes I just haven't tried it yet. Basically you put a layer of matte top coat between your two layers of color. So I will give that a try with this one and I can always use it as a base for a glitter. Glitter makes everything better.
- Freedom top coat - This was an add-on for me. As I said above I love this and go through it so fast that I had to grab me a new one since the one I have is running low. :)
All in all I'm very happy with my mystery box. Did you get the Julep picnic mystery box? Which version did you get and what do you think?
disclaimer: My affiliate link is above if you use it to sign up for their Maven club then I will get points to use for future add-ons.