Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


Thursday again so linking up for some Thursday Thoughts:


  • With my sister in college now I've decided she is getting older but I by no means am.  I was fully expecting the kids to look really young and they did but they also didn't. Does that make sense?
  • I'm not sure who I want to come back into the BB game tonight. I think any of the choices will really mix things up but I don't expect them to stay in long. The returnees always seem to get evicted again pretty quick.
  • I finally made the decision to try Wantable.  I've been eyeing it for awhile and with their special right now of getting your second month free I had to try it out. Two months for the price of one. I'm in.
  • Has anyone watched Warm Bodies yet?  Its not free on anything so I'd have to rent it and trying to decide if its worth all the work. LOL I'm pretty lazy in my movie watching. I just want to hit the remote and make it work.
  • I'm working a Stampin' Up garage sale Saturday at my friends house. I love working a yard sale and I'm so excited. It's always a blast there and so much stuff gets sold. I love helping with all the crafty goodness.
  • N has his open house this evening at school.  I understand why they do it all in one night but really there is nowhere near enough parking for everyone. I anticipate it being a huge mess so we will try and get their way too early and have to sit in the car until they open the building.  Annoying but what can you do. He is very excited and they've been working on things to show us.
So that's my randomness for the day. What are you thinking about? Are you linking up?

Jenny

disclaimer: my link is up there. If you order through me then I will get points and be able to get more boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...