Friday, August 9, 2013

August POPSugar MustHave Box

I've been waiting for my POPSugar MustHave box every since we got the sneak peak into this box but somehow I hadn't realized mine was coming today so I was very excited when the box was on my porch this afternoon.

The box was pretty full this month which always makes me happy.



All my goodies:
  • Must Have Home - Bentogo Bento Box  this box has two layers and keeps everything all held together.  I was very excited when I saw these in the boxes. C and I plan to take lots of fall outings and I just ordered him some containers of his own so now I will have one too.
  • Must Have Anniversary Gift - Gorjana Open Circle Necklace - This was in the sneak peek they sent out.  Being POPSugar MustHave one year anniversary they sent this out as a gift.  I love it and can't wait to wear it.
  • Must Have Beauty - Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel - I've never used a pre-cleanse on my face since I assumed using a cleanser was good enough. Who knew but I'm up for the challenge.
  • Must Have Beauty - Lulah Body Wash in Citron Limon - I love me some bodywash. I know that people got some different scents of this one but I like the smell so I'll add it to my stash. If I don't get a chance to use it I'm sure my sister and her roommates at college will love to get a basket with this in it.
  • Must Have Home - Lunares Apple Bowl - This says its a decorative addition to any space. While I don't really have a place for it out in the house I do like it. I can see it in my jewelry drawer holding some of my baubles or I could hold onto it as a start to teacher gifts however I hate giving teachers apple gifts since I know they get so much of that stuff so I'm thinking jewelry drawer it is.
  • Must Have Home - May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook - When I worked I carried a planner all the time. Now that I'm home with the boys I don't but I would love to get back into it. We keep an overall calendar on our phone so that both M and I can see it but I'd love someplace to jot my daily/weekly/monthly to dos.
  • Special Extra - Naturebox Granny Smith Apples - I haven't gotten a Naturebox in awhile but these look really good. I love granny smith apples and I'll dig into these this weekend for sure.
All in all I really like this box and it is enough to keep me getting a couple more boxes at least.  If you are interested the POPSugar MustHave is $35 a month and the value this month had to be way over that and if you use the code REFER5 you will get $5 off your first box. If you did get it what do you think?

Jenny

disclaimer: That is my link up there. You order your box through my link and I'll work towards getting a free box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...