Friday, August 30, 2013

Julep Sept 2013 It Girl Box

I love Julep it is a monthly nail polish subscription box and since I'm obsessed with nail polish these days it is so me.  It costs $19.99 a month but they send you the selections for the month and you can choose to change your choices or skip that month. It's all very easy and I usually get a monthly box about every other month.


First look.  I opted for the It Girl collection this month so I got the three polishes instead of the two polishes and the cleansing oil that was the beauty item this month.


I noticed right off that  Julep got new packaging for their polishes.  They used to just come sealed in plastic but now they have a cute little box around them. I didn't get any add-ons this month so my box did look a little skimpy I might have to remedy that with my next order ;)


And now onto my goodies.  This months theme was the Cityscape collection and I was in love at first site. I actually thought about getting the whole collection but I withheld since I love getting the mystery boxes and this just gives me more polishes to hope for.
  • Catrina - a marigold yellow cream - I have alot of yellow polishes but this one is really deep and rich looking.
  • Candace - golden chocolate microglitter- I will say this is the color that sold me on this selection.  I love bronze/brown polishes in the fall and this one looks awesome.
  • Josephine - deep teal grey creme - This is such a dark color I can't wait for cooler weather here in NC to be able to wear it.
  • extra this month was a One-step polish remover pad - I've never used the  Julep polish remover but I plan to do my nails tonight so I'm going to pull this out and give it a shot.
So what do you think of this month's collection? I can't wait for the cooler weather and fall for a good chance to wear them all.  If you are interested you can get your first month for just shipping with code "FREEBOX". This is a great way to try out the box and the polish formulas to see if you like them.

Jenny

disclaimer:  That is my referral link up there and if you order through me then I will get credits to use on add-ons and future boxes. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...