Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Thoughts




Linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts:


  • N had his first day of kindergarten yesterday and what I'm hoping does not become a standard occurrence I got a call from the office. :)  He fell on the spinny thing on the playground and scratched his head. All is good but with any head injury you get a call.
  • M and my anniversary was yesterday too.  Is it sad that my excitement for our night out tonight is dinner, target and a movie.  We are a happening couple ;)
  • M and I have been watching Under to Dome and I keep wondering what I would do if that happened to me.  Not sure how I would handle being trapped like that.  In that same regard I think I'd totally kicka** if there was a zombie apocalypse.  I'd be all over that LOL
  • I've spent the morning booking peoples Disney vacations with the new Free Dining promotion and its making me want to take a trip there soon. I love the Fall and Holiday at WDW and I want to go too.  Maybe I need to talk M into a weekend getaway.

So that's is about all my thoughts for today. I'm headed back to price for trips.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...