Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

I don't have a title picture for this one yet but I'm trying something new and if I decide I like it I will make a banner. :)  I'm going to share a couple favorites of mine right now today.


I know I've been talking about this all week but the weather right now is AWESOME!!!  This is my favorire kindof weather. I call in jeans and t-shirt weather. It is so easy to get dressed and head out.  That is what we did again yesterday afternoon. It was too nice to stay home so we went out to the park with our neighborhood playgroup.  I know we have some rain coming this weekend but I'm hoping we have some of this weather next week too.


This card.  I'm am such a homebody and this is exactly how I feel sometimes.  I so rarely watch anything live. I've had a Tivo since 1997 so I've been recording shows for so long it is rare I watch anything but sports live.  While I love hanging out with my friends sometimes I'd rather just stay in and watch something.  


I was looking on the Disney Store website and I ran across the new Pandora beads. I really like them all. My boys usually get me some new beads for any gift giving occasion so I'm sure I will end up with some soon. :)

While I was online shopping ;) I went checking out the new arrivals over at Kate Spade. I'm always on the lookout for a new bag and with it being spring soon I will need something a little more festive. And while this is not a bag I could ever carry and not look like a crazy lady I'm loving the bright flowers and the springiness of the whole look. It is just so pretty.


So you all know I'm a scrapbooker and I have lots of Disney to scrap.  A couple years ago Simple Stories came out with a line called Say Cheese. It is what I'm using to document my last trip.  This year they are releasing a new update to that line called Say Cheese II and I can't wait. I'm loving all the pieces and can't wait to get my hands on them all. I am trying to be good but if I get some birthday money ;) then some of these pieces are coming home to me.  Woohoo

So what are you loving right now? Anything I need to take a look into? Share share share and enable me LOL

Have a great weekend!!!
Jenny







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...