Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Thoughts





Morning and happy Thursday. As usual I'm linking up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

  • UPS My Choice might just be one of my favorite inventions ever. I love getting that email telling me that a package is coming. I have two boxes coming today and both are full of fun goodies just for me :)
  • Uhm lets just talk about the weather here.  I think NC has lost its mind. I don't want 28°F in March and we get freeze warnings.  Really it is way to crazy and going to be too cold this weekend.

  • When did my little man get so big?  I swear it has been within the last week. He has all of a sudden told me he can open his own car door and he can open the front storm door.  He could not do those just a couple days ago.  They grow way to fast.

  • Speaking of C he had a majot meltdown last night when his finger spot of his blankie ripped through. OMG he was so upset and me suggesting we just throw it away was not well received. LOL


  • So I watched a mashup of dances from a ton of movies this morning and now all I want to do is have a musical marathon today. Hmm housework will still get done if I'm watching tv right?
  • Speaking of mashups did you all see Tom Hanks acting out all of his movies? It was awesome and I was laughing so hard. He has been in so many great movies and then he's been in so many bad movies too. LOL
So that is my random for this Thursday morning. I hope you all have a magical day!!!
Jenny




2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW what sweet guys!!!!!! one of your MK posts is showing up in your related and i forgot to mention WE GO IN A MONTH! WHOOOOO. we're basically just random disney vacationers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny. I used to be more of a random vacationer but silly school and other stuff keeps getting in my way. LOL Have so much fun!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...