Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Whatever Wednesday



Good Wednesday morning!!!

  • I find it so cute when C is playing Disney Infinity and he doesn't complete a mission he goes "It's ok I tried my best"  It is so cute and he will just keep playing.
  • Did anyone watch Pretty Little Liars last night? I caught up and watched the finale. No spoilers until next week but I really enjoyed the whole episode.
  • I'm beyond excited to have my friends over for scrapbooking this weekend.
  • Yesterday turned into a beautiful day even with the rain they are calling for today.  Of course it is going to be freezing this weekend.  Good thing I'll be inside ;)
  • I ordered produce for the first time this season and I'm just a little too excited for tomorrow and all the freshness coming my way.
  • I love that C and I both have a similar happy place.  ;)


That's it for this morning. Have a great hump day!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...