Thursday, March 12, 2015

Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration 2015 March Update



Time for a March update!!!  Sale-a-bration time is almost up. You have until the end of March to get your order in.  For a special March option Stampin' Up has added 4 new products that you can choose from.

You can see a couple in the picture and the rest are in the brochure below.
I'm loving the twine and the large Thanks stamp. 
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Flyer_SAB2_demo_Feb1715_US.pdf

Check out all the information below and as always let me know if you have any questions!!!
Jenny



Starting off the second month of Sale-a-bration!!!

For every $50 in Stampin' Up products you purchase you can get a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. This is my favorite sale of the year. Check out the available free items here 

And the head over to my site to order your goodies today www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net 

and since I've posted about my kits before there is also a My Paper Pumpkin Special during Sale-a-bration.
Right now you can get $5 off a 3 month subscription to My Paper Pumpkin and you will get to select an item from the sale-a-bration catalog. This is AWESOME!!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=137859&dbwsdemoid=94340 

Happy Crafting!!!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...