Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




It's Thursday so that means its time to link up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

  • Oh my the weather has been so great so far this week. We have been in the 70s the last couple of days and it isn't too humid yet so we can actually be outside and not get too sticky.  Yesterday C and I spent 3.5hrs at the park and then after dinner N,C and I took a walk. The boys have been playing outside until about 7:30 each night too. So great. 
park fun
  • Woohoo NCState won their first game of the ACC tournament last night.  That is exciting and I'm always hoping for a good run. I also can't wait until the NCAA brackets are announced on Sunday night.  Not that I really follow basketball but I still get excited and have fun making my brackets.
  • Uhm have I mentioned that my birthday is coming up? I will turn 40 in 11 more days!!  I mean really I'm not freaking out too much and I'm in the you are only as old as you feel mind so 40 is just a number but I do love my birthday and that it is my day :)
out for a walk/scoot
  • Do you buy buttered microwave popcorn? I always do but lately I've decided I like it with fresh melted butter so I add more butter to the butter popcorn. Wondering if I should try the regular popcorn and then add butter.  Yes I know that was random. LOL
  • My brother is staying in Denver another week so I get to keep my little house guests a little longer. They are loving having the windows and doors open. They can be awful cute but boy having two kittens around at one time can be a handful. ;)

Have a great Thursday everyone. Let me know if you are here from the link up.
Jenny





4 comments:

  1. No kitten escapes yet???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. They are so small they don't realize they can put there paw in and open the screen ;)

      Delete
  2. those cats are like... the best cats ever. or is there a screen involved?? happy birthday and buy the "homestyle" butter from pop secret. it's the best and has flakey salt too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no there is a screen there. My cat knows she can slip her paw on the side and slide the door open but the kittens don't know that yet so they just sit there and look out. I'll have to try that popcorn. I've been getting the boy scout popcorn and while its good I want more butter. LOL I like it ooey gooey and dripping.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...