Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Morning Musings



Good Morning!!!

Is everyone catching up with the Daylight Savings Time? As much as I like the extra hour in the fall I really dislike loosing the hour in the spring. LOL Well I like the sun being out in the evening longer but that missing sleep just takes forever to catch up from. Not that my boys would notice they woke up bright and chipper this morning and ready for their day.


Oh and do you see Ns outfit?  He is all boy and his outfits reflect that. LOL He was so excited that it was going to be in the 70s yesterday and he could do shorts that he picked the outfit below. Uhm yea I let him out of the house like that. :/ And if you look above today's outfit isn't much better.


So let's see what is on the calendar this week?  Not really all that much. It will be a regular school week and we are going to try and sneak in a park day if it doesn't rain everyday. The weather looks awesome except for the rain. Hmm well I swear when I looked last night it was warmer all week but still I'll take the 50s over snow anyday.


What are you all up to this week? Anything fun and exciting going on? Oh and since I keep count it is only 13 days until my birthday :) It is my favorite day of the whole year and this is a big one for me.  I'll be 40 this year. WOW I'm not sure how that happened.

Have a great week everyone!!!
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...