Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Whatever Wednesday



Kids are back in school so I'm back to (hopefully) regularly blogging. :)  

  • I'm watching shows that are a couple weeks old and I keep seeing commercials for the movie the Lazarus Effect and all I keep thinking is that haven't they already made that movie? It was called Flatliners and starred Kiefer Sutherland, Julia Roberts and Kevin Bacon. I haven't seen it in years but it had all my favorites at the time in it and I remember liking it. Hmm I might have to pull it up and watch again soon.
  • N goes to a year round school so all makeup days are on Saturdays however our school system just announced that even the traditional calendar schools will have Saturday makeups. Some people are already hating it but I kindof love it since I have M home and I feel like we can do a little brunch or something and its kindof nice.  We'll have to see how it goes.
  • So with the crazy weather we are having in NC this week it was in the 30s yesterday and will be in the 70s today but then back to dropping temps tomorrow to the 30s. Either way we are taking advantage of the warm day today and we all wore short sleeves. 

  • Oh poor C since it's read across America week N wanted to do stop drop and read last night. So we turned off the tv and all grabbed a book to read. Well C opened his book and lost it. He said "he did not know how to read" and when I said "I could read it to him or N could read  it" he said "that is not how we are supposed to do it. We have to read our own book."  Poor kiddo he ended up in his bed so he could calm down and went to bed soon.  I guess maybe I'll pull out the letterland book and see how he starts with it. He isn't ready to really read but never to early to do some prep.
Well I'm off to watch some Arrow while C is in school.  I NEED my Stephen Amell fix for the day :)

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...