Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Morning Musings



Morning everyone!!!

How was everyone's weekend? We didn't really do a ton of stuff but that makes a great weekend.  We had plans to go to the movie on Saturday but when we all slept in that just didn't happen so we took our time getting ready and headed out for some errands.  It was a nasty rainy day anyway so all was good.

Sunday however was beautiful and we spent most of the day outside playing.  N had a great time throwing the football.  And can we just talk about his outfit. This is where I have decided that I am just not going to pick a fight over it.  As long as he is dressed I think I'm going to give him a pass. LOL


Did anyone look at your NCAA brackets yet?  I have no idea how to pick a team on there but I do have a great time choosing and seeing how I do. I do have a bit of a plan on how I pick the teams at least for the first couple of rounds. I look at each game and see if I have an affiliation to either team or if I know anyone who went to that school and that is the team I pick. Of course I don't usually pick a 16 to beat a 1 but all other upsets are free reign. LOL So as you can see I'm not usually very good with my choices but its fun anyway and who knows my bracket could surprise me one of these years.

Let's see this week looks like a regular week. Just school and C has a dentist appointment. Since it will be in the upper 70s today and tomorrow  we will probably park for a little bit at least and grill for dinner.  It is going to be 50s and rain by Wednesday :( So basically this past weekend was more spring like then when spring actually starts this weekend.  I can't complain too much though since I do remember a year it snowed on my birthday (which is next Sunday ;)) I do not want that.

So what are you all up to this week? Anyone have any big plans?

Have a great one!!!
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...