We've been out and about all day so just getting around to doing the Friday Phone Dump with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. If you haven't checked out her blog you totally need to. She is awesome and writes about so many things but especially her boys and subscription boxes. She is a major enabler for those ;)
- C had decided he wanted to be a YoHo from Jake and the Neverland Pirates and the pirate costume we already had here was just not going to work. N and I looked while out shopping Tuesday with no luck and then I looked online and no luck. So I called my local Disney Store and they had one left in Cs size so we drove right over to get it. He couldn't wait to try it on when we got home.
- At the same mall he got to ride some cars before we left. This used to be one of Ns favorite things to do at this age. I really need to take C there more often for a little riding fun.
- N picked his own clothes for our shopping trip that day. He decided that a solid orange shirt went well with his orange shorts :( Later when I didn't have the camera on he took his hat off and I thought I should have taken another picture with his orange hair to top off the outfit ;)
- I've been inspired by Rambling Jenns pictures of muffin tin meals and I keep meaning to get some tins to try it in but I forget. However the other night we did pull out the trays and had our pizza that way.
- Speaking of pizza we then had it another day too and of course no trip to pizza where they bring it to the table is complete without a little crane action. No one one this trip but I'm sure we will try it again next time.
- C has been refusing naps this week :( but he can't make it well to bedtime without one. He was melting on me yesterday outside so of course I took a picture. That btw does not make it all better. LOL What I think is cute in this picture is the way his hair is feathering. I'm thinking someone needs a haircut soon.
So that's my week in pictures. Did you do anything picture worthy this week? Let me know if you are linking up and I'll check you out :)