Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So What Wednesday 10/16/2013

Linking up for So What Wednesday.  This week I'm saying So What If....


  • I actually like Two and a Half Men this season. I love Amber Tamblyn and her character is hysterical.
  • Took C out to pick up his costume yesterday and the first thing he wanted to do when he got home was try it on.  He is so stinkin' cute.

  • I made N go into Zoe's Kitchen with me yesterday before we picked up C so I could grab some hummus.  I just had a NEED for it.
  • I've been letting N sleep in everyday so he's not been getting up until after 9am but starting next week he's back in school and has to leave about 8:20.  Next week is going to suck. LOL
  • So What Shameless plug.... Don't forget about all of the great specials both Stampin' Up and Walt Disney World are having right now. You can see them in my post from the other day HERE.  In addition to the ones posted I have my own WDW special posted on my Facebook page.  If you book a Disney trip this week I will add an extra $25 gift card to your documents when I send them off to you.  Let me know if I can price a trip out for you.
So tell me are you linking up?  What are you saying So What If... to this week?

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...