Linking up again this month for Thursday Thoughts with Rambling of a Suburban Mom.
- I think the mountains are just not meant to be. First I had to wait and see about the government shutdown and now they are calling for the storm down in the gulf soaking the area early next week. I'm going to just keep an eye on it and decide last minute.
- Ns Rainbow Loom came yesterday and we've already made one bracelet. The girls next door are going to show him some other styles. And no I'm not worried that I bought my son a bracelet tool he loves making them.
- I'm getting really slack about cooking when M isn't home at night. The boys don't really want to eat with me so why should I cook.
- In that same mind thought we've been doing pizza every Friday night lately but since we have other plans tomorrow night I'm thinking that we will order pizza tonight.
- I'm so freaking excited for Vampire Diaries and The Originals to start tonight. I'm thinking after our pizza the boys will have to go to bed nice and early so I have some me time with the tv ;)
That's about it for today. Busy here running errands with N all morning and now its about time to go and pick C up from preschool. I'm sure this afternoon will be loud. LOL