Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So What Wednesday 10/30/2013

Linking up again for So What Wednesday.

This week I'm saying So What If....



  • We haven't decorated for Halloween yet.  We have tonight right?
  • I picked N up from school after his field trip yesterday and regretted it immediately. I could of had 2 more quiet hours.
  • I did my sister's laundry for her before ours here yesterday. I am the best sister in the world ;)
  • My mom comes today and the first thing I need to do is leave here with the boys and go to the store. We have no food here.
  • I had so much I wanted to do last night but I sat down and watched Supernatural anyway.  I can't go without my Sam and Dean.
  • C and I have some errands to run this morning but I'm sitting here writing you guys. #nomotivation
  • I'm planning how to pack for my trip next week scrapbooking for a long weekend with my girls and I've not really unpacked from my last trip yet. LOL
So that is my So What this week.  Are you linking up? Let me know your link and I'd love to check you out.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...