- Very random but eating pepperoncini gives me the hiccups. They go away pretty quick and I'm not planning on stopping but I've noticed this lately.
- We never did decorate for Halloween so a couple fog machines set out before the kids go out and we'll have to make do.
- It is Halloween and we can actually wear shorts today. Its going to be almost 80 this afternoon. At least we won't have to worry about the coats tonight.
- I had forgotten that the kids go through a no stroller phase about 2.5. I now remember N having it and then being all to happy to ride. I'm really hoping that C goes back to the willing to ride phase soon.
- Its been so crazy this month I can't wait for things to hopefully slow down in Nov.
So that's all I have for now. What are you thinking about today?