- I never got fully dressed yesterday and as nice as that was I felt a step behind all day. Getting ready is so much a part of my morning routine I think I was lost.
- Have you ever let your kids try a something and secretly hoped they didn't like it since its your favorite? Just did this yesterday. They both wanted a lollipop and while digging through the bag found root beer flavor. They both drink root beer so wanted to try and thankfully they didn't like it ;) Its my favorite Dum Dum flavor.
- I really need to take the boys to the library more. We have so many books at home that we read but its nice to get new sometimes. N and I went this morning while C was at preschool and he kept showing me all the books his teacher has read him and I was like WOW I had no clue. LOL
- If you read my Ipsy post yesterday I told you I was going to do my nails last night and I did. They are awesome and look even more mermaid like on.
- I love the year round schedule but yesterday was just one of those days. The boys were all over each other and it was so LOUD in my house. N got sent upstairs a little before 8 and C wasn't far behind him. They were both out so fast and then this morning I ended up waking them both at about 8:30 so that C could get to preschool. I told M that yesterday was exhausting for all of us.
So that is what is randomly going through my head this morning. What are you thinking about?
disclaimer: The link up there takes you to my review and in the review there is an referral link if you are wanting to get the bag for yourself. ;)