Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Phone Dump 10/4/2013


Friday again and time to link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for the Friday Phone Dump.


The boys and I went to the pumpkin patch with our neighborhood moms group this week.  Both of them loved playing around in the corn pit. I told M next time we need new sand for the sandbox we should replace it with corn. It was so cool.


C tells us his favorite part was picking corn and then feeding the baby goats and pigs.  I'm pretty sure he would have done that for hours.  C picked his little pumpkin really fast but N had to go out an hunt for his. He wanted an exotic pumpkin so it took some looking.


It was so pretty last night we played outside for a long time. Nothing like getting some running in after dinner and before bed. ;)


And for my happy moment yesterday.  The neighbors brought over my Thirty one order. She had a party as a fundraiser for her walk for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Two of their daughters have Type 1 diabetes.  I'd been wanting to get some more pieces so I could resist all these goodies.

So how was your week? Did you take a ton of pictures?

Jenny



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all your stuff in your 31 bags.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...