The theme this month was the Art of Beauty and there was a lot of variation in the contents too. Everyone got one of the items but I think the rest was very random. I'm very happy with my bag though. The envelope was really packed this month with all of the packaging on my items. One item didn't even fit in my bag and was just in the pink envelope.
Lots and lots of goodies from first look and I hadn't even opened the polish yet. ;)
Yeah now not my goodies:
- Zoya nailpolish in Giovanna - everyone got a shade of Zoya this month and I knew it was going to be good. I love Zoya polish and this color is a metallic looking teal. It reminds me of the Little Mermaid. I must have Disney on the brain. This color is going on my nails tonight.
- Buxom full-on lip polish in Dolly - this is a dusty mauve shade that says it will tingle, plump and shine your pout to. It definitely has me intrigued to try it out and I am a sucker for gloss.
- La Fresh face wipes - While not a wowing item like the first too this is a nice size and I use these all the time when I travel. They are so much easier then taking a liquid cleanser with me. These are going straight in my togo bag.
- Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel - this says it will thicken your hair while adding volume. If you've seen my hair you know I have a mass of it so not something I'm usually concerned with but I love Sexy Hair products and this will get passed on to someone I know that is always trying new volume products.
- Nourish Organic Coconut & Argan Body Lotion - This just looks fun and who doesn't need more lotion. Its coming up on winter and I'll be needing more for the dry weather.
- The bag - Can I just say the bag itself isn't over exciting but that saying. I love it.
So what do you think? Did you get and Ipsy bag this month? What goodies were in yours? If you are interested in joining Ipsy and getting a bag each month they are $10 (plus tax depending on your state) and ship around the middle of the month.
disclaimer: That is my link and I get points that I can use for extra goodies if you order through me. Thanks.