- Watched Reign this weekend and I'm really liking it. I will admit that I was all excited to see the actress who played Anne in Anne of Green Gables even though I've been told I now loose cool points for liking that ;) Of course I'm just thinking my random brain remembers the most odd things since those movies were what in the mid 80s sometime?
- You all know I love my Julep and I was watching the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders on CMT and there was a commercial for it. I actually had to back up the Tivo and watch again to make sure it was what I thought. Made me smile.
- I told you we were going to see the boys great grandma Friday and we had a great visit and we all had a good time.
- I knew the time was coming and C has finally decided he wants to sleep in his big boy bed. We had good nights the first couple of nights but last night was rough. He fell asleep fast and then a couple hours later woke up and was wide awake. This was from his first night in his bed.
- So C is a silly silly boy and at lunch yesterday this was how he was eating his ketchup. Does anyone else's kids do this?
- I had a great weekend and got to scrap on Saturday so be looking out this week for some new posts with some scrappy pages this week. :)
- I don't think I have any boxes this week but possible my Wantable box which I'm very curious to see since I played around with my settings some after my last box.
- N goes back to school today and we are all so ready for it. He is even ready to go and is ready to see his teacher and friends. He did not want to go to bed last night so he might be in for a long day today. We shall see.
- C and I will be heading to Charlotte later this week to go to the Stitch Craft Create Live show. Its a new scrapbooking convention that my friend Michelle from 3 Monkeys Throwing Around some Paper and I want to check it out. I'm really excited.
So I think that's about all I'm randomly thinking about this morning and what is going on for my week. How about you? What did you do this weekend? What's up this week?
disclaimer: there is a referral link up there so you know the drill decide to try it out through my link and I get credits from them.